Nothing beats the feeling of your first pedal bike. This two-wheeler comes with removable training wheels and makes it easy for kids to fall in love with cycling. With 12-inch wheels, a lightweight aluminum frame, and removable training wheels, Animator makes learning to ride easy and fun. A shorter crank and narrow Q-factor make it easier to pedal, and short-reach brake levers give young riders confident stopping power. It also has an adjustable riding position and longer insertion depth for the seatpost, which makes it easier to achieve a perfect fit for kids of different heights. It comes with removable training wheels, so it’s easy to get started and then graduate to two wheels whenever they’re ready. Built for kids Short crank length and narrow Q-factor make Animator easy to pedal, and a lightweight aluminum frame allows small children to have more control. Kid-friendly features Short-reach brake levers, lower stand-over height, protective stem pad and removable training wheels make it fun and safe for kids learning to ride a pedal bike. Durable ALUXX aluminum frame material provides long-lasting reliability, backed by a lifetime warranty on the frame.
The Lil' Giant Trike is just the ticket for your child's first step into the wild world of cycling. With durable, maintenance-free solid tires, adjustable saddle, and wooden rear deck, it gets tikes started off right!
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out. - 9/16-inch spindles
Get a feel for the trail with this all-new aluminum hardtail made for aspiring singletrack riders. It features stable, fast-rolling 29-inch or more-playful 27.5-inch wheels so you can push the pace on climbs and let loose on the descents. Built on a new lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of either larger diameter 29-inch or 27.5-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC or light trail terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed to adapt to its respective wheel size and either an 80mm or 100mm suspension fork (depending on frame size). It's a confident ride that's perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level. Proven alloy performance ALUXX aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering. Balance and stability Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size). XC control Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control. Wheel size: Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch Sizes Small – X-Large: 29-inch
Her first two-wheeler and one of life's great experiences, the colorful Adore makes it easy. Lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her ride light and easy. Intuitive Singlespeed drivetrain and smaller grip design keep it easy for her to learn and feel comfortable behind the wheel. Safe Easy balance tires, training wheels, and a low stand-over height allow for safe maneuvering. Why we love it A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, plus 12-inch wheels, will make your young girl's first bike experience comfortable and confidence-inspiring. Colorful paint will catch the attention of the little lady in your life at first glance. Adore is designed for safety, stability, and comfortable pedaling. This bike is fitted with an easy-to-use, single-speed drivetrain and mini-rider settings. A protective chainguard keeps clothing and fingers out of harm's way. Removable training wheels let her progress when the time is right. Accessorized with a basket to carry her favorite toy and complete with a bell that lets everyone know she's on the move.
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
- Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle. - Thin-wall Polypropylene (PP) plastic. - Easy to squeeze. - 100% BPA-free. - Recyclable.
- Organic brake compound. - Steel backing plate. - Fits Giant Conduct and Conduct SL disc brakes.
- Cleanspring leak-proof, high-flow design. - Unique PourFast dual-density bottle technology. - 100% BPA-Free. - Recyclable.
Giant's Control Blast 16-gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam-padded cartridge provides insulation
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
Designed to mount to the rear dropouts of either the Seek or Roam XR. - Alloy kickstand w/ 2-point mounting - Mounting: Two-bolt direct mount compatible only. Rear left chainstay - Features: Adjustable
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Get back on the road fast with Control Blast 0. Featuring a reversible head for Presta & Schrader with a valve knob which unwinds to apply just the right amount of pressure. Features - Easy fill rate control knob - Threaded Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Alloy construction - Head only (cartridge not included) - Compatible with threaded cartridges
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
RULE THE MOUNTAIN. Lightweight, comfortable and durable Transfer mountain bike socks are the perfect accessories for any off-road mission. FEATURES - TransTextura Plus technology features superb breathability, moisture transfer, anti-odor, and anti-bacterial hygiene - Arch compression for better support and muscle stabilization - Reinforced cushioning at the toe and the heel helps to relieve foot pressure - Micro-nylon yarn in toe provides a soft yet durable function - Ultra-high gauge 200 needle count for finer yet stronger quality - Y-gore heel construction - 8.5-inch cuff
- High flexibility injected Nylon material. - Secure bottle design.
- High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
ADVENTURE THROUGH UNCHARTED TERRITORY WITH STEALTH SOCKS. When you’re throwing down some watts, you need gear that works with you, not against you. That’s why the recovery-savvy muscle compression and strategically reinforced, pressure-relieving cushion knit forefoot of Liv’s Stealth Sock are just what the doctor ordered. Plus, the light-weight, single-ply construction means all of that tough technology won’t weigh you down. So slip into the Stealth Socks and own the road. - TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin, and breathable - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
CLASSIC, CLEAN STYLE FOR WOMEN WHO LET THEIR BIKE DO THE TALKING. With a classic look and subtle color accents, Liv's new Vantage socks are simply perfect. Excellent for roadies and mountain bikers alike, these socks can handle rugged terrain and high speeds. Specially designed with a lively new color palette that perfectly matches the Vantage jersey—plus high-tech, wicking fabric for ultimate comfort—you'll take off on your next ride knowing your sock choice is nothing less than brilliant. - TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin, and breathable - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
- TransTextura Plus anti-odor and moisture transfer technology - Single-ply construction, very thin and breathable. - Ultra-high gauge 200-needle count - Strategically reinforced cushion knit on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel for best fit - Arch supporting band
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
- Innovative Integrated Tube provides stronger centered support while riding. - Rear hollow structure combines with high-density rubber design better cushioning. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Find comfort with Giant's wide Connect City Saddle. The light, water-resistant synthetic top and steel rails withstand all the city commutes and short rides you plan on doing.
A strong and light trail riser bar designed to tackle the roughest singletrack. - 6061 aluminum alloy - 7 degree rearward / 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
Page 1 of 3 Next page