$54.99 - $59.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Quick Release mounting bracket - Foam coated carry handles make this a comfortable shopping basket - Powder-coated steel construction - Easy and simple installation - Foam coated mounting hooks reduce scratching - Mesh bottom makes this suitable for small items - 25 x 35 x 22cm (W x H x D) - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm Handlebars
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Heavy-duty, quick-release handlebar bracket that fits handlebar sizes, 22.2 - 31.8mm. Includes basket angle adjustment bracket to prevent basket droop. - Comfortable ergo molded carry handle - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7kg / 15lbs
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
The basket. It's an often-overlooked accessory that really makes your life a whole lot easier, and the Roll Mini Basket is no exception. It's been specifically designed to easily mount to your Roll, and it houses a phone, drink, and enough room for other small accessories. To top it all off, the mounting system leaves space on your handlebars for other lights, bells, and small ride accessories. - Specifically designed for mounting onto Specialized Roll handlebars. - No-tool mounting system is fast and easy. - Puts your drink, phone, and other smaller items right where you want them. - Leaves space on the handlebars for additional accessories, like bells or lights.
Perfect for light groceries, extra layers, or toting take-out, the Turbo Basket is your carry-on carry-all. Paired with the MIK adapter plate, it easily attaches to the rear or front MIK-compatible racks of our Turbo Vado, Turbo Como, or Turbo Tero for a clean, simple solution for your on-bike storage. - 12 L carrying capacity. - Approx. Dimensions: (mm): 209 x 369 x 378mm (height/width/depth) - Includes cargo net to secure items in the basket. - Integrated handle for easy carrying. - Compatible with MIK adapter plate. - Compatible with any MIK rack when paired with the MIK adapter plate.
You’re told to think big, so we did! Designed to hold up to 100lb/46kg of cargo, the Rear Basket lets you haul heavy items without affecting your stable ride. The durable alloy frame provides a classy look and steady ride. FEATURES: - Mounting hardware included - Strong aluminum frame for durability - Removable aluminum plate included - Compatible with Eurocrate 600x400mm capacity SPECIFICATIONS - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 11lbs/4.8kg - Outer Dimension: 675mm x 475mm x 155mm - Loading capacity: 100lb/46kg - Compatible with PakYak & Cito Models
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
- Steel handlebar basket - PVC coated - Equipped with a quick release mounting bracket - 33.5 x 25 x 26cm
- Powder Coated steel construction - 13x16x8" (33x41x25cm) - Fixed mounts, stainless steel hardware included - Integrated rear reflector
- Original Design: Patent pending bracket mount holds up to 15lb of goods - Multiple inside pockets provide extra storage - Easy thumb screw installation - Internal basket is easily removed and can double as a carry basket - Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 13" - Max weight: 15 lb
- Capacity of 22 liters - Includes inner pocket and drawstring - Includes MIK adapter plate and MIK-stick - Suitable for MIK system carriers and carrier plates (sold separately) - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 50 x 28 x 26
- Contemporary robust design - Soft grip handle - Reflective logo details - Integrated bicycle lock cutout - Mounting system: spring clamp rack - Feet for bottom protection - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 43 x 30 x 23
- Very easy to attach to your handlebars - Enhanced visibility thanks to reflective details - Recesses for neat installation - Soft grip handle for comfort while carrying - Includes the KF Handlebar Holder attachment system - Position: Front - Dimensions (cm): 28 x 34 x 27
This handy bike basket is adjustable in height and can be easily mounted on the handlebars of your frame. A convenient choice for carrying extra loads on your bike, both men and women will love this basket thanks to its eye-catching and versatile design. If you’re regularly in need of a load-bearing basket that won’t weigh you down, the Bremen is the perfect choice. The fine-grained steel construction makes it ideal for handling larger loads. Great for trips to the grocery store or market, this basket is also a go-to for carting daily essentials from A to B and back again. The dimensions of this basket are 34 x 25 x 27 cm, providing you with ample space for all those essentials. Designed for fitting to your bike with a TÜV-certified Permanent-system II, this basket is suitable for handlebar stems with a diameter of 22 to 25.4 mm. All the essential attachments are included, meaning you’re good to go as soon this basket is out of the box. Features: - Basil Bremen bicycle basket comes with Permanent-System II EC mounting fixtures. - Adjustable in height. - Designed for attachment to your handlebars. - Suitable for permanent mounting.
- Removable front basket made from synthetic rattan - Weatherproof material - Mounting system: Includes the KlickFix plate pre-assembled on the unit, KlickFix stem sold seperatly
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
- Protective feet prevent damage - Made form synthetic rattan - Easily removed with sturdy handle - Weatherproof and hard-wearing - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plate snaps to any MIK rear carrier) - Carrier plate to convert rear rack to MIK not included (721166-01) - Includes MIK-stick locking device
- Rear basket - Synthetic rattan - Weatherproof - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material) - Strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - Mounting system included (permanent mount)
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
- Easily attaches to the front of your bike or at the luggage rack - The dimensions of this oval basket are 39 x 27 x 22 cm - This wicker basket has a naturally lacquered finish
- This basket is made from a superior rattan material. - This rattan basket is suitable for bicycles and other bike models. - Crate-mounting allows for fixture to the front of your bike. - A versatile storage solution you’ll come to depend on. - Mounting systen not included
- Keep your handlebars free with the Basil Icon M MIK basket at the back of your bike - This basket is easily detachable from the bike. This way the basket can be used as a shopping bag - The Soft Grip handle makes the use of the basket very pleasant - Including pre-assembled MIK adapter plate, suitable for MIK system carriers or a MIK carrier plate (sold separately) - Including MIK-stick - Dimensions (cm): 40 x 33 x 25
Page 1 of 2 Next page