A sturdy handlebar-mounted metal basket for shopping trips, quick jaunts around town. New QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) allows installation on eBikes to make attachment and removal a breeze. - Capacity: 16L/975 Ci - Weight: 1370G/3.02 Lb - Size: 35x26x25cm/13.8”x10.2”x9.8” - Attachment: QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) Fits 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, it attaches to most handlebars. You also get a place to mount a headlight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Quick Release mounting bracket - Foam coated carry handles make this a comfortable shopping basket - Powder-coated steel construction - Easy and simple installation - Foam coated mounting hooks reduce scratching - Mesh bottom makes this suitable for small items - 25 x 35 x 22cm (W x H x D) - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm Handlebars
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Heavy-duty, quick-release handlebar bracket that fits handlebar sizes, 22.2 - 31.8mm. Includes basket angle adjustment bracket to prevent basket droop. - Comfortable ergo molded carry handle - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7kg / 15lbs
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Page 1 of 1