$87.99 - $109.99
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
$114.99 - $124.99
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
$24.99 - $30.99
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
Not all chainrings are created equal, and if you need proof of this, look no further than these chainrings that Praxis made exclusively for Specialized. - Custom design Praxis rings For Specialized only - Cold-forged, Heat-treated, and hard anodize 7075 T6 Aluminum - Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM 10-/11-speed cranksets
$39.99 - $75.99
Shimano 105 5750 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on compact double cranksets.
$19.99 - $52.49
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets. - Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano - Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Defined Color: Black - Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Round - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
$89.00 - $113.00
SRAM X-SYNC 2 1x chainrings provide a high level of performance and durability. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit, and grime. - The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain - X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, improves durability, and reduces friction and noise - Designed to be used with Eagle chain - 104mm BCD
$126.99 - $127.99
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
$64.99 - $69.99
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
$129.99 - $139.99
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline. Compatibility: - These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. - Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700 - Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. - Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline. - The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
$114.99 - $124.99
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$26.99 - $29.99
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
A sturdy 4-spoke design and a solid 6mm thick 6061-T6 alloy construction make the 4 Star Sprocket a real killer. - Material: Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Special Features: Bolt drive version only, made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles - Weight: 25t: 77g (2.71oz : 0.16lbs)
The Pathfinder sprocket is 8mm thick and uses a unique 9-sided design that allowed WTP to integrate the sprocket mounting location into the spoke pattern, resulting in a super-clean looking sprocket with plenty of strength and longevity even for the most savage rider out there. - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - 9 rotation points for longer life - Sunken adapters for perfect chain line - Made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - Medium Overshift Pin - 104mm BCD - Use with 22T
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Middle chainring, use with 48T outer - 64mm BCD
$34.00 - $120.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
$37.00 - $37.99
- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
- For 1x10 drivetrains - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 80mm BCD
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
$23.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5703 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on triple cranksets.
$35.99 - $169.99
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed chainrings replace worn out parts and get your drivetrain running smoothly again. - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 asymmetric
$27.99 - $154.99
Shimano 105 FC-R7000 asymmetric 110 BCD chainrings for 2x11 drivetrains.
$39.99 - $60.99
Alfine S501 chainring for single speed internally-geared drivetrains.
Page 1 of 5 Next page