Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
For awesome bar feel and superb control, check out Specialized's Myka Grips. Their outers are extra slim for feminine hands and feature soft-density rubber for an outstanding grip. Plus, they won't slip or twist.
Our Neutralizer Grips are scientifically tested to distribute pressure more evenly across the hand, while also offering a significant ledge for your fingers to perch onto. This, combined with our super-tacky grip material, results in maximum control and comfort. - Medically designed to conform to the hand's anatomy. This relieves pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often lead to fatigue. - Flat ledge under the grip provides enhanced grip. - Super tacky, yet durable, grip provides superior control. - Small/Medium diameter: 30mm - Large/X-Large diameter: 32mm
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
$9.49 - $10.00
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
The Cult Vans grips feature a classic Vans waffle pattern and are made by ODI in the USA using their proprietary rubber compound. - Made in the USA by ODI - Length: 150mm
$17.59 - $18.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
$18.99 - $19.99
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
Billy's new signature mushroom style grip. Based on the proven Sawyer grips pattern, now longer and all-new super-soft compound. 167 mm long. Weight: 5 oz.
This grip is designed and ridden by professional rider Danny MacAskill. The ergonomics of this grip provide more control and better cushioning. Weight: 88 grams Length: 136 mm Diameter: Small (29.5 mm)
$14.99 - $17.99
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Innovative Integrated Tube provides stronger centered support while riding. - Rear hollow structure combines with high-density rubber design better cushioning. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
Soft, comfortable Kraton rubber Low profile provides better control on the bars
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Anti-vibration large pad design - Comfortable and non-slip
$52.99 - $54.99
- Enduro series with dual-compound surfaces, softest in the palm rest - Inboard aluminum clamp with cutouts in grip core for added comfort - Updated rubber compound for greater shock absorption and steering control - Choose either standard or slim diameter
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three-part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German-made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies.
$62.99 - $64.99
The bar end of the GP2 has been re-engineered, and improvements made to the product – better ergonomics, function and a higher quality feel. The GP2 now has a bar end with an installation friendly clamping system – as do all Ergon bar end models. This makes fitting extremely simple. Carbon bar compatible.
- 31mm grip with micro diamond pattern - Kevlar infused TRC + ruber compound
- Based on the classic mushroom design with smooth thumb wear patch - Kraton rubber with low flange and closed end
Gel rubber construction for the optimum balance of comfort and durability. - Diamond pattern provides excellent grip - 90mm length
Gel rubber construction for excellent durability. - Variable diamond pattern profile for maximum grip and shock absorption - Dual lock-down clamps for maximum security - 130mm length - 33mm diameter
Ultra tacky rubber construction for maximum grip. - Inner raised diamond pattern for maximum grip, outer waffle pattern for shock absorption - Medium flange - Reinforced end to resist impacts
Luxurious EVA foam. - Excellent OEM replacement - With adhesive backing - 210 x 3cm - Black screw-in end plugs included - A whole spectrum of color options
$29.99 - $34.99
Plush, high grip, perforated polymer tape - 210 x 3cm - Waffle texture with super gel - Adhesive backed - Black screw-in end plugs included
Page 1 of 4 Next page