Parts & Accessories
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$1.99 - $10.99
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
WeThePeople's Supreme Hub Guards are made of low-friction nylon fiberglass. Simply replace the cones on your Supreme Front and Cassette Hubs for a perfect fit without having to spread your dropouts. Available for both front and rear. These guards now feature a heat-treated chromoly insert for longer life.
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
Sold by the unit
$30.06 - $37.99
Rear end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$21.99 - $39.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves. - Constructed of lightweight aluminum - Removable valve core - Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models: - MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal - MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal - MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
$15.99 - $239.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$22.99 - $28.99
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim tape is made from their proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount stretch whilst maintaining durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. Semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything needed to get a tubeless-ready wheelset set up and ready to roll. Each Kit contains Tubeless Rim Tape, two CNC-machined black tubeless valves and two pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant.
The Kink Universal Driver guard is designed to fit most modern freecoaster and cassette hubs using either an 8T or 9T driver. The guard is made from heat-treated chromoly steel, giving it a ton of strength and long lifespan. The slim chromoly design means it can slide between your existing hub hardware and dropout, which allows for easy installation with only a wrench or socket to loosen and tighten axle nuts
- Rim brake only - Sealed bearing hubs (QR 130) - Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology - Tubeless Ready rim - Does not include QR, tape, or tubeless components - Rim P-R2 DBL Aluminum - Brake Compatibility Rim - Cassette Compatibility Shimano/SRAM HG11 - Axle130mm QR
Hub: 36H, 6061 forged aluminum shell, M14*110*175mm, hollow CRMO axle, 6 pawl 9T driver Rim: GT NBS DBL, double wall rim Drive Side: RHD, LHD options Weight: 41.62oz.
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
$13.99 - $17.99
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$8.99 - $17.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
- Shimano 11 speed freehub body for all Campagnolo hubs and wheels with oversized axles (17mm, fits most 2013+ wheels) - Made from steel - Compatible with the following Campagnolo hubs/wheels: Record hubs, Shamal Ultra (Cl and 2-Way), Eurus (Cl and 2-Way), Zonda (Cl and 2-Way), Hyperon, Hyperon Ultra Two, Neutron, Neutron Ultra, Bora One, Bora Ultra Two - Also compatible with Fulcrum Racing Zero, Racing 1 and Racing 3 (Fulcrum part # RS-113)
$15.99 - $17.99
A simplified quick release, utilizing an exposed/external split cam that straddles the end of the skewer. - Lighter and both easier and less expensive to manufacture, these external cam quick release levers represent an excellent value - Fits both road and mountain bike frames & forks with 100/130/135mm hub spacing - Construction: Chromoly steel skewer with alloy cam/lever and plastic/steel acorn-nut - Sold as a front & rear matching pair - Lengths: 133mm (FR) / 169mm (RR) - Weight: 58g (FR) / 64g (RR)
Zipp 101 XPLR MOTO Rim Strip And Tubeless Tape Kit (includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel).
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
- Wheel axle rear Zipp 176D Disc Brake (axle only)
Includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel.
- Wheel Axle - Front
$9.00 - $11.99
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
Page 1 of 7 Next page