Engineered to take you further and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
- More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
Removable Fender Bridge
- Keep the skid marks on the trail.
- Grade Alloy is native 140 rear and 160mm front.
Mounting Points Galore
- All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg “anything cage” bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
- All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.
|Frame||All New Grade Alloy 700c/650b Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, External Dropper Compatible, BSA 73mm|
|Fork||All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible|
|Headset||FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Wheels/Rims||WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Spokes||14g Stainless steel|
|Crankset||FSA Vero Pro|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, square taper|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 GS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano 105, 2x11|
|Handlebars||GT DropTune RS, alloy, 16° flare|
|Tape/Grips||Velo Cork, 3mm|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Brakes||Tektro mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors|
|Pedals||GT Plastic OPC Body|
|Saddle||GT Grade saddle, steel rails|
|Seat Post||6061 Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm offset, 27.2 x 300mm (44cm), 350mm (48-58cm), 400mm (61cm)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Deep Purple / 61cm||038675179288||G11400M1061||38025|